The 2017 Rental Repairs Survey has now closed
Thank you for your interest. Watch this space for The Fixflo Report 2017.
In the meantime, why not take a look at our 'Navigating the Fees Ban' eBook? With most agents citing the impending letting fees ban as their main concern, we have built a free guide to assist letting agents in mitigating these changes.
Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. The £50 Amazon Voucher prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to all UK (including Northern Ireland) residents – individuals, not businesses - who are aged 18 or over and who manage or whose company manages property. Of Tactile Limited (company number 08111417) (the "Promoter"), it's group companies or their family members or employees, its subsidiary companies and their families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Prize Draw are excluded.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
3. Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
4. The Prize Draw commences on 1st August 2017 and closes at 16:00 on 31st August 2017 subject to extension by the Promoter at its role discretion until 16:00 on the 14th September 2017. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. To be eligible, entrants must complete and submit the online survey in full and they may not use "bots" or programmatic data entry to complete the survey.
7. Only one completed online survey is permitted per entrant.
8. There are ten (10) £50 Amazon Vouchers available to win with each winner winning one of those vouchers. No purchase in necessary to enter or win.
9. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The prize will be sent by email to the email address that the entrant has inputted into the completed online survey.
11. The draw will take place by random computer selection on the 20th September 2017.
12. Winners will be notified using the email address they provided within the completed online survey.
13. Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts and within 5 days of the 20th September 2017, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it will be redrawn and the new winner notified by email.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the Prize Draw is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability will be limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. To the extent permitted by law, the winner will exclude, release and forever discharge the Promoter and all other persons involved in the conduct of the promotion and organisation of any component of the prize, and their respective employees, agents, sub-contractors, consultants (including employees of those sub-contractors and consultants) directors, officers and sub-licensees from all liability for claims, loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether arising under statute, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage, infringement of third party rights or otherwise) arising from or in connection with use of the prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for: tampering with the entry process; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information supplied to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of personal information in order to process and contact entrants about their Prize Draw entry.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.